Note: This aircraft is currently in storage.
The low-wing monoplane Ercoupe was first manufactured by the Engineering and Research Corporation (or ERCO) shortly before World War II. It was designed to be the safest fixed-wing aircraft that aerospace engineering could provide at the time. The first experimental model was test flown in 1937, and construction of the production prototype was completed in 1939.
Click here to return to the Featured Accessions