Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.
FREE Admission & Parking
For more information about the Education Division, please call (937) 255-8048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information and reservations at the digital 3D theatre or flight simulators, please call (937) 751-1577 or visit the Air Force Museum Foundation website.
Sack lunches are not permitted inside the museum. An outside picnic area is available, weather permitting, on a first-come, first-served basis.
If eating in the cafe, groups may choose to use the cafeteria or pre-arrange for box lunches. Food or drinks purchased in the cafe must be consumed in the dining area only. To arrange box lunches, please contact the cafe at (937) 751-1557 or visit the Air Force Museum Foundation website. If a member of your student or youth group needs food or beverage accommodation, please contact the café in advance.
IN ALL CASES, TEACHERS AND CHAPERONES ARE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THEIR GROUPS. THE LEAD TEACHER MUST READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Students under age 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- One adult for every 10 school-aged visitors is required. Please have young people divided into these groups prior to your arrival.
- No touching, climbing on, or entering aircraft or other exhibits is permitted, unless otherwise stated.
- For safety reasons, no running is permitted.
- No loud, abusive, or disruptive behavior is permitted.
- Do not go beyond roped-off areas.
- Food and drink purchased in the cafe must be consumed in the cafe. No other food or beverages are permitted inside the museum. Visitors may carry a clear sealed water bottle (up to 20 oz) while touring the museum.
- Picnic shelters are available outside on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Purchases made in the gift shop should remain in the gift shop bag. Please keep receipts with these items.
- Smoking is not permitted in the museum.
All visitors may be screened with a metal detector upon entry. In addition all bags are subject to search and may be placed through an X-Ray machine. Weapons are not permitted including pocket knives and firearms, to include conceal carry and other dangerous weapons.
- Box cutters
- Food and Soda Drinks
* Firearms, to include conceal carry and other dangerous weapons, are specifically prohibited in Federal facilities in accordance with 18 USC §930 (c)
- Water bottles (clear, sealed bottle, up to 20 oz.)
- Camera bags
- Diaper bags
- Service animals
Please note the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force is not responsible for items left in vehicles.
Click here for frequently asked questions regarding items permitted inside the museum.
Notice: Visitors may be filmed, photographed or recorded by the U.S. Air Force for educational and promotional uses, including for posting on public websites and social media.
Individuals are permitted to take their own photographs or videos while touring the museum.