"Mrs Aldaflak" Jacket In a fine play of words, "Mrs Aldaflak" was the nickname chosen for their B-17 by a crew in the 615th Bomb Squadron, 401st Bomb Group. As a flight engineer, the donor flew 35 missions between July and November 1944. The artwork was applied by a squadron member who decorated many jackets. The jacket was donated by Mr. Anthony E. Raciti, Kissimmee, Fla. Click here to return to the WWII Aviator Jackets Overview. Find Out More Related Fact Sheets Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress Note: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the National Museum of the USAF, the U.S. Air Force, or the Department of Defense, of the external website, or the information, products or services contained therein.