Image of the Air Force wings with the museum name underneath

Open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 
FREE Admission & Parking

Civil Air Patrol Missing Aircraft Search Patch

Note: This item is currently in storage.

This patch was designed for lower sleeve wear. It was first authorized in August 1951 and discontinued in March 1954.

Donated by Col. Louisa S. Morse (CAP).

Click here to return to the Featured Accessions index.