1) One adult leader is required for every 10 students, ages 18 and under. Please divide your group before entering the museum.
2) You will receive your chosen scavenger hunt with your email confirmation. You are responsible for making copies to distribute to your group. Please delete the file after making your copies. These scavenger hunts are updated on a regular basis.
3) When you arrive at the museum, register your group at the Lobby Information Desk. The volunteers at the desk will provide you with an answer key if required for your chosen scavenger hunt.
4) You must provide your own pencils and writing surface. Pens and markers are not permitted.
5) These scavenger hunts are self-directed. You may set your own schedule to spend the amount of time you prefer to complete the activity.
6) Due to the nature of the program, group size is limited to a maximum of 150 students per day. Large groups are asked to consider rotating between the scavenger hunt and a visit to the Theatre, the exhibit galleries, etc. Call the Education Division if you need assistance coordinating your group (937-255-4646 or 255-4652).
In additional to those scavenger hunts listed in the box above, schools may also register for the following:
Designed to provide students with a brief history of space exploration and travel. Multiple choice, fill in the blank and data collection.
Women of Flight
Students are guided through all museum galleries as they learn about women who had a significant impact on the history of the Air Force and aviation. Data collection and fill in the blank.