Note: This item is currently in storage.
The French and British-built Anzani 10 was an air-cooled radial engine of 90-100 hp. It was installed in the French-produced Caudron G.3 and later the Caudron G.4 twin-engine airplane, which appeared in March 1915. By the time the United States began sending men to France to learn to fly in 1917, Caudron G.4s were being used for training purposes.
Click here to return to the Featured Accessions