A-3A Autopilot Bank-Climb Gyro Indicator

  • By
Note: This item is currently in storage.

This was an automatic pilot from Argonaut IV used by Gen. Hap Arnold for his flight to the Potsdam Conference in 1945. Argonaut IV was a four-engine Douglas C-54 transport aircraft.

Donated by the Lower Merion School District.

Click here to return to the Featured Accessions index.