Note: This aircraft is currently in storage.
The first Mystere IV prototype flew on Sept. 28, 1952, and the aircraft entered service in April 1953. The first 50 production aircraft were powered by British Rolls Royce Tay turbojets, and the remainder used the French-built Hispano-Suiza Verdon 350 version of that engine. The Mystere IV was primarily flown by the French, Indian and Israeli air forces.
Transferred from Duxford Air Museum.
Click here to return to the Featured Accessions